Tuesday, January 26, 2010

When I Grow Up

Wesley often tells us that he wants to be four years old forever and never wants to get older. I can't help but wonder what he'll be when he grows up though. He loves to talk, so maybe he'll be a politician or a preacher. He has an incredible imagination, so maybe he'll be an author or an artist. He loves to be the center of attention, so maybe he'll be an actor. Of course, there are lots of other options.

Last night Wesley and I were watching ice skating on tv. He had a huge grin on his face while he was watching. After a few minutes he turned to me and said, "I can do tricks and spin like that when I ice skate - as long as I tie a pillow on so I don't hurt my tushy when I fall." He's never been ice skating, but even Kurt Browning had to start somewhere.

Then there's this possibility.....

But if you see either of these guys show up for a construction job, I'd run if I were you!

No comments: