Well, the holidays are definitely over at the W. household. Oh, I'm not talking about the decorations being put away, going back to work, or preschool getting ready to start back up. Nope. I'm talking about any sort of brotherly love going straight out the window.
Wesley didn't get up until almost 9:00 this morning and by 10:00 he was sitting on the steps for tackling his brother and punching him in the head! And what did Ryan do to cause such an extreme reaction from his big brother? He dared to touch Wesley's kitty cat camp play set. The horrors!
While sitting on the steps, Wesley informed me that he didn't want a baby anymore. I told him that was too bad, because Ryan wasn't going anywhere. "Yes he is!" Wesley answered. "He needs to go live someplace else far away where he can't play with my toys!" We finally decided that if there was something Wesley didn't want Ryan to play with, the best thing to do would be to take it up in his bedroom and play with it there.
Wesley packed up his kitty cat camp and took it upstairs, cackling (yes, cackling), "I'm going to play in my room all day and all night and Ryan will never touch my toys! Never! Ha ha ha!"
No comments:
Post a Comment