Monday, January 18, 2010

Not Me Monday



I did not completely skip giving the boys baths on the night Duane played poker. And if I did, it wasn't because I am almost never in charge of bath time and despite being a mom since 2005, it still intimidates me.

I know I didn't give Wesley a piece of chocolate from my secret stash, allowing him to know it exists and where it is hidden.

I certainly didn't cringe when Duane brought Wesley home with a foam battle-axe and sword from Target. I mean, gee, how could that possibly be a bad idea.

I am not dreading several people close to me both starting their diets this week. And if I was. it's not because I am too lazy to exercise and enjoy food too much to really watch my weight. And it's certainly not because I lack the willpower they have.

No comments: