Share the happy times, sad times and crazy times of our family.
Saturday, January 02, 2010
Back to the Grind
Shhh....I have a secret to tell you. I went back to work today after 14 days off and really had a great day. I was alone in my department and got so much done. I felt refreshed and relaxed - like I actually took time off. Amazing.
YAY! I've been burnt out for TWO years. And I kinda have that excited can't wait to do something feeling that I haven't had in a long time. I hope the "to do" pile at work doesn't kill my enthusiasm right away... but I think it's gonna be different this time!
1 comment:
YAY! I've been burnt out for TWO years. And I kinda have that excited can't wait to do something feeling that I haven't had in a long time. I hope the "to do" pile at work doesn't kill my enthusiasm right away... but I think it's gonna be different this time!
Post a Comment