Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Me Monday


I certainly was not so paranoid about the "snowstorm of doom" that I asked my mom to take the boys to our house (where Duane was waiting for a repairman) just so I wouldn't have to drive in the snow in rush hour with two kids in the car. Not me.

I know I was not the person who spent part of the morning convincing Wesley that it's good to have some boogers in your nose because it helps keep germs and other bad stuff out. I was also not the person who told him that he currently has the perfect amount of boogers, while Ryan has WAY too many!

It couldn't have been me who gave Ryan a piece of chocolate just to get him to stop crying. I'd never do that!

I did not stay at preschooler's birthday party where Wesley knew everyone and I knew no one just because he asked me to. And if I did, I certainly didn't ditch my boots and play on the bounce stuff too. And even it it was me who did both those things, I know I didn't end up having to ask Wesley to go on a couple of the inflatables just so I'd have an excuse to do them too.

I certainly did not cry (again) when I say The Princess and the Frog (again). Really, I am a grown woman and a mother of two. There's no way I cry at Disney movies.

No comments: