
I did not fix myself a big cup of strong coffee at 9:00 at night in a misguided attempt to keep me from diving into the bowl of candy on the microwave. That would just backfire about midnight when I couldn't fall asleep.
I did not give up and let my toddler sit under the table at a restaurant. Even though it was the only way to keep him quiet, it would have kind of embarrassing - especially since the table he chose was NOT the one we were sitting at.
I did not give up and let my toddler sit under the table at a restaurant. Even though it was the only way to keep him quiet, it would have kind of embarrassing - especially since the table he chose was NOT the one we were sitting at.
I was not actually kind of happy to go back to work after two weeks off.
There's no way felt guilty about Duane getting up with Ryan before 5:00 AM while I slept. Even if I was the the one who had to go to work, it felt a little wrong.
I certainly didn't somehow manage to spray myself in the face with the sink sprayer when I was the only person in the kitchen. That just would have been embarrassing!
There's no way I'm kind of burned out on reading right now. And even if I was, I certainly wouldn't have reacted with absolute horror when Duane suggested that I not read anything for a week so I can start over fresh and enjoy it again. ACK!
No comments:
Post a Comment