Monday, February 09, 2015
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
I do not find myself hating all my clothes each February like clockwork. That would only play into my winter doldrums and possibly cost me a fair amount of money should I attempt to rectify the situation.
I did not spend most of a day lamenting how quickly Wesley's childhood is passing only to find myself sucked into the longest fifteen minutes of my life when he asked me to play an extremely complicated game he made up using what must have been half the Legos in our house and conducted in what sounded oddly like a foreign language.
I was not so annoyed with my kids fighting one morning that I went and locked myself in my bedroom just to get away from them. And I did not briefly consider calling my mom and asking her to come take the Beastie Boys to school so I could get away from them for a little bit.
I know I didn't respond, "Just jump over it!" when the kids started flipping out about cat puke in front of the stairs while I was busy working on a jigsaw puzzle.
There is no way that, while browsing at an upscale department store, I looked over at a salesperson in a "dress" and thought to myself, "She should really put some pants on with that shirt." That would make me old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment