Monday, February 23, 2015
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
I did not have to take a day off work to stay with the kids when the schools were closed due to icy roads. And I certainly didn't make myself read all day if I had.
There is no way I have eaten cheesecake every day the past week and had my skinny jeans fit better than they have in months! That just wouldn't make sense.
I did not turn my hubby into the bad guy and tell my kids that we could adopt another cat if they could get their dad to agree, knowing full well that Daddy would say "no."
I did not skip exercising one morning because of the snow fall we recieved and instead spent my morning making a peanut butter pound cake. That would have been counterproductive to my health on TWO levels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment