Monday, February 02, 2015
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama
We did not have good friends over for a relaxing evening only for me to spend the next two days after they left fretting that they didn't have a good time.
I have not become seriously jealous of my kids' snow days, even while knowing how fortunate we are to have child care right around the corner on most of those unplanned days off.
I did not start dreaming of Junior's cheesecake the moment my boss told me she submitted the conference request for us to attend a conference in NYC this spring.
I most certainly did not dread the annual Cub Scout Pinewood Derby so much that I briefly considered sneaking in my flask to make the day more bearable.
There is no way I heard my youngest son tell his dad that he "had an accident" and wound up peeing in his closet. That couldn't have happened. And if it did, I wasn't incredibly relieved that Duane wound up being the parent on call for that one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment