Monday, February 16, 2015

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

I was in jammies and in bed by 8:00 one night. And if I was, there is no way I did so to have a "pajama party" and watch bad movies curled up with my kids. And it certainly didn't happen on a school night!

I did not refuse to even bring up the fact that Wesley's teacher said that the students could make a special box for their Valentines at home even though the class would be decorating bags for Valentines as well because I didn't want the extra work.

I did not spend half of one morning at work trying to remember if I brushed my teeth or not.

I did not spend WAY to much money on candy at a special candy shop when we already had a ton at home. Even if I did, there's no way most of it was for me and not my kids.

I know I didn't get stupidly excited when Grumpy Cat followed me on Twitter. I'm much more mature than that. 

No comments: