Sunday, August 31, 2014

One More Birthday Celebration

Today we had our "family party" to celebrate Wesley's birthday. It was wonderful and, even though I stress out sometimes, I know I am blessed to have such a fabulous family nearby.

Lots of pictures to capture the day - and as usual, I borrowed a few from Aunt Susan (thanks, Sus!)

Wesley chose "Mixels" to be featured on his cake

Getting ready to light the candles
 
Aunt Paula and Wesley. She even braved her allergy to our cats to come celebrate

I cannot tell you how much I adore this picture!  Five of my favorite guys in the whole world on one couch

Wesley with Grandma and Grandpa P.

Wesley with Aunt Susan

Telling Grandma W. all about the (many) Mixels

Wesley and Grandma H.

Ryan waited patiently while Wesley opened gifts.

Well.....mostly patiently

A very cute meowing card from Aunt Carol

Ryan somehow sprouted a tail

Wesley with his new ukelele

I love this picture because he has his tongue sticking out in concentration. His daddy does the same thing.

Wesley looks like all leg in this one

Smiling with Aunt Cathy

Ryan climbed Uncle Kirk

Aunt Susan playing a round of Uno with all the boys


No comments: