Monday, August 25, 2014

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

I did not get a little teary dropping the kids off on the first day of school, only to remember that one of by BFFs is dropping her little girl off for college this week! And there's no way that realization made my drop off a bit easier.

I am not tempted to insist that my friend's daughter take a selfie on the first day of her college classes for her "first day of school" picture for her mom to post on Facebook.

I am not mildly annoyed that my mom STILL makes better chocolate chip cookies than I do! :-)

Duane did not have to tell me not to smother my friend's daughter who just moved to town to go to college and remind me that she'll call if she needs us. I couldn't be THAT excited that she's here. 

No comments: