Monday, August 18, 2014
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
I did not manage to double book myself for a church function and school function on the same day and time when school hasn't even started yet!
I was not so enamored of a friend's toddler one night that I pretty much ignored everyone else in the room and completely focused on her.
I was not reminded (once again) how much I love my kids' school, when the secretary took the time to call me at home and reassure me that the boys were getting a bus assignment even though I hadn't yet heard anything from the transportation department.
I did not hide several of the boys' back to school outfits because I didn't want them to wear them prior to the big day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment