Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
Duane and I did not try to teach Ryan how to sing "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious." Seriously, what parent in their right mind would try to teach their child an annoying ear worm of a song on purpose?
I did not empty the department recycling bin that is next to my desk one morning because it was driving me bonkers that not all the papers were facing the same way. Didn't happen.
I know I didn't spend over an hour trying to make a replacement ringtone for my phone after all my ringtones disappeared. And even if I did, it wasn't because the particular ringtone I wanted (and for some reason couldn't buy) was our wedding song that I use for Duane's calls.
I did not take a walk with my mom one night and get home to discover that I only had 985 steps to go before reaching my step goal, put on my shoes and do another lap with the hubby just because I knew being that close to my steps would nag at me all night. That would have been a tad obsessive.

No comments:
Post a Comment