Monday, September 01, 2014

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

I did not have to define "stripper" for my nine year old. And I certainly didn't have to use more than one definition because he questions about the word in more than one context.

I did not have to get after one of my boys about not turning their homework in on only the fifth day of school. It's way too early to fight those battles.

I know I didn't completely overreact to to cookies that didn't turn out right. And there's no way my super hubby made me a brand new batch. 

There is no way that the one time Duane and I overslept in years was the day that we were supposed to be at church early. And there's no way the main road on the way there wound up being closed, forcing us to take a detour through an unfamiliar residential area. 

No comments: