Sunday, September 21, 2014

Third Grade Bible Presentation

Today the third graders at our church received their own Bibles. I have to tell you, I was pretty excited for Wesley. I still have the Bible I received at my church in third grade, and, although it isn't the one I use on a regular basis, it holds a lot of special memories for me. I used my "third grade Bible" for first communion and confirmation. I used it all through youth group and it holds many highlights and unlined passages that spoke to me throughout my childhood/tween/teen years.





I pray that Wesley finds comfort, and questions as he reads his Bible and learns more God's word. I pray he will be inspired to grown in faith. I hope his Bible sees him through tough times and happy times and that it becomes marked up and worn with use.

No comments: