At our house the Easter Bunny usually brings the boys coupons good for things like a trip to their favorite park, dinner of their choice, the ability to skip a chore or some extra computer time. They love it and I love that the bunny is thoughtful enough to limit their candy intake.
This evening Wesley came downstairs from his room and said he didn't think it was right that Duane and I never get coupons from the Easter Bunny, so he took it upon himself to make some for us. Duane and I each got a set of egg-shaped coupons to redeem from the boys.
They are good for a free walk (meaning Wesley will go with us if we want), a picture from Wesley (which is super cool because we even get to pick what we want the picture to be of), dinner of our choice, an hour of quiet reading (which I cannot wait to use!) and a movie of our choice.
Isn't that just about the sweetest, most thoughtful thing? He's a pretty good egg.
No comments:
Post a Comment