Monday, April 14, 2014
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
I certainly did not use the curling iron to iron the buttonholes of a shirt I wanted to wear. And even if I did, there's no way that little stunt actually worked! And I know it didn't work more than one day in the past week.
I know my coffee habit has not sneaked back up to two cups a morning.
I did not spend the Friday before my vacation started trying very hard to appear busy at work.
There is no way the two dresses I ordered online actually fit when they arrived. And I certainly don't love them even more on me than I did online.
I did not eat nothing but bread, cheese, salami, wine and cookies one day. And there was no way it was glorious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment