Monday, April 21, 2014
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
I did not realize that, without a doubt, there are days I prefer one child over the other. What kind of mom would admit that?
I picked my mom up to go shopping one day and I know I didn't leave a store, unlock the car door, get in the passenger seat and wait for her to start driving when I had the keys and it was my car!
I did not wake up one morning extremely angry at Duane for something that happened in a dream I had. Even if I did, the dream certainly wasn't about him forcing us to move out of our current house and into a haunted one instead.
I did not completely neglect to dye Easter eggs with my eggs. And there is no way they wouldn't have gotten to dye any eggs at all if Grandma had not stepped in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment