Monday, April 07, 2014
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
There is no way I am so spoiled by driving an SUV that I felt like a teeny little ant on the ground when I had to borrow my mom's Saturn for two days.
I did not have to ask my kids what day of the week it was because I honestly had no idea what-so-ever.
I have not discovered that something I feel strongly that I should do and need to do and is important to do, puts me in a very foul mood when I actually do it!
I am certainly not so "type A" about the order I read my library books in, that I made of list of which books would be due next (and thus need to be read next) to refer to while the catalog was down for a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment