Monday, April 28, 2014
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
There is no way I plugged in my iPad to charge overnight but neglected to plug in the charger, resulting in dead electronics the next morning.
I did not stay up late to make brownies for a meeting at work, pack the brownies in a container and leave them on the counter instead of taking them with me when I left in the morning. Even if I did, there is no way I left work (after arriving there early) to go retrieve said brownies. And even if all that were true, I certainly didn't end up cancelling the meeting I made the brownie for. And I know I didn't leave the container of leftover brownies that my co-workers didn't eat sitting on my desk when I left work for the night.
I did not text Ryan's teacher with the message "Ryan is having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad morning. He cried all the way to school. Whip him into shape, would you? :-) " And even if I did, there's no way his teacher is so cool that she responded "Roger that! I'm on it!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment