Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Weekend Photos

What a fabulous and busy weekend we had to celebrate Easter.  I felt a little frantic on Saturday because we had an egg hunt to go to, I volunteered for something at work and then went out with some friends, but it was all fun - just busy.  And of course, holidays are always a  bit hectic as we try to spend time with all our loved ones, but again, always fun and always worth it.

The boys with their friends M and J. This was at an egg hunt at Grandma's church. M informed several people there that she was going to marry Ryan one day.

Don't ask, I have no answer

The gang working on butterfly crafts.


Easter morning with a basket from the bunny


My handsome boys ready for church. They sang with the children's choir.

Hanging with Grandpa P.



Still a daddy's girl



Ryan showing his cousin Michael one of his new games

Kirk found a bad egg


This is what the older cousins do on Easter ;-)




We ended the day at Grandma and Grandpa H.'s house. Here's Grandpa H. getting ready to carve the ham.

My aunt Carol and her little sister (my mom)


Me, Carol, Mom, Cathy and Susan

The cousins - as you can tell, Sho thinks he's a little too old for this.

Wesley was actually holding a baseball bat behind his head in this picture, but I think he looks like a future Chippendale dancer

Winding down the day with a book in a box

No comments: