Wesley is now a veteran Pinewood Derby participant. He didn't win any trophies, but he had a great time!
 |
| In the first lane of the track on the first heat of the race! |
 |
| C'mon Green Racer! | |
|
 |
| On deck for the next heat |
 |
| It's hard to wait through all the scout races in order to get to the sibling race time. |
.JPG) |
| The anticipation was killing him! |
Like I said, no trophies, but both boys came in in the middle of pack, which I don't think is bad for their first races. And I learned not to volunteer at a concession stand run by 10-12 year old boys. It was a little much for my patience, but at least I only had to work for half an hour (although it felt like an eternity.)
No comments:
Post a Comment