Monday, February 03, 2014
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
I did not crawl into bed at 8:30 one night because I was freezing, couldn't get warm and our bedroom is the warmest room in the house. And even if I did, there is no way one husband, two kids and three cats soon joined me there.
There is no way I had to fight back actual tears of sadness when I learned school would be closed for a second day in a row. And I certainly didn't call my mom to arrange babysitting AND to apologize that she would end up watching my kids again.
I have not started have long daydreams about beach vacations, cruises, another trip to Disney World or any kid of get away that involves warmth.
I did not catch myself as I was to put my purse in the fridge at work, rather than my lunch.
I did not spend part of my Sunday night feeling like I had a big project due the next day, even though I knew it wasn't true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment