Monday, February 10, 2014
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
I did not lose my brand new nail file before I even had a chance to use it. And I know I didn't also lose the nail clippers (I was the last one to use them) forcing me to consider encouraging Ryan to bite his toenails until I could get to Target.
I did not seriously consider working from home the morning we had a delayed opening because I feel so far behind in my work.
And I know I didn't burst into tears twice in one day because I just feel so stressed out.
I did not have to use the internet to search for the correct answer so I could explain my second grader's English homework to him. That would have just been embarrassing, especially since I have Master's Degree and my concentration (not quite enough credits to qualify as a minor) as an undergrad was English.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment