Friday, February 21, 2014

The Child Is Not to Be Trusted

Yesterday must have been the day for Ryan to tell a few whoppers. Last night was literacy night at his school and I was scheduled to go in and do some talks about downloading books from the library onto various electronic devices.

 As Ryan was getting ready to leave school, one the teachers said that she'd see him that night. "I don't think we're coming," Ryan told her. "My mom is sick and my dad is really sick of winter."

Um...I haven't been sick at all! Needless to say the principal was surprised when I showed up. Happy, but surprised.

Whopper number two came when Ryan stepped on the digital scale before getting into the shower. "Wow. I weight 398 pounds. That's pretty good."  Yeah, try 39.8 pounds, skinny boy.

So basically, what I'm saying is don't believe everything Ryan tells you.

No comments: