Monday, February 17, 2014
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
I did not recently throw away a jar of turmeric that was dated best before October 2004.
I did not tell Ryan he didn't have to take a shower one night just because I wanted to take a nice, hot bath and didn't want him to use up all the hot water first.
I did not completely blank on one of my best friend's phone number even though I have been calling it for darn near 15 years. And I certainly didn't mix it up so badly that it became a mash-up of her phone number and my own phone number.
I certainly didn't try to put my cell phone away in my glasses case and, for a split second, wonder why it wasn't fitting properly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment