Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Games of Life

We had a great wind down to our weekend! Last night my amazing brother and his wonderful wife drove all the way across town just to hang out with our family and play Uno. It might not have been the most rocking Saturday night, but it's the kind of Saturday night that memories are made of.






We continued our game playing weekend this evening with our church group bowling party. Can I just take a moment to tell you how much I love our church group. We're all roughly the same age with kids all roughly the same age. They are quite possibly the nicest group of people you could ever meet and I can just be myself around them. So approximately 38 of use (including kids) invaded a bowling alley for an evening of pizza, pop and bowling. It was so much fun! Wesley got a spare and Ryan even managed a strike in his second game!











This weekend has left me feeling like we're winning in the game of life.

No comments: