Monday, May 21, 2012
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did not sit on the floor and play board games with the boys for 40 minutes, even though I knew it would mean my back would hurt so much when I stood up that I'd barely be able to walk.
I did not allow both boys to sleep in my bed with me when Duane was camping. Who would actually share a bed with two squirming kids when you could have the whole bed to yourself?
I did not buy the boys ice cream and funnel cake for lunch and "make up for it" by making them eat fruit when they got home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment