Friday, May 04, 2012

May Meltdown

I have nothing cute or clever to post today.  I'm pretty sure it's because every bit of my poor little brain is busy trying to figure out how we are going to make it through May.  Somehow our May has become busier than our December was, even though I try very hard not to commit to anything I don't really want to commit to. So basically, the month is jam packed with stuff I want to do and/or feel strongly enough about that I am willing to do, but it still doesn't make it easier when I look at the calendar and want to cry.

Here's a snapshot of our month:
  • volunteer to set up for school yard sale
  • work at school yard sale the following day
  • which is also the same day as soccer sign ups for fall, an open house I want to attend and drinks with some of the school moms
  • tee ball practices supposedly start
  • small group at church
  • celebrate our anniversary - eight fabulous years!
  • set up for teacher appreciation breakfast
  • finish crafty item for all the teachers in the building for teacher appreciation week
  • talent show try outs for Wesley
  • food drive at school
  • decades dress up week at school (we may skip most of this)
  • health screening for me
  • read to Wesley's class for reading week
  • paint the living room
  • bridal shower
  • baby shower
  • Mother's Day
  • PTA meeting
  • early morning meeting at work
  • have cat groomed
  • scout camping trip
  • birthday party
  • possible dinner with church group
  • Memorial Day (possibly marching in parade?)
  • Talent show
  • Kindergarten Graduation
  • School lets out for summer
At least it's mostly fun stuff, right?

1 comment:

Pam said...

You forgot the food drive at the school LOL!