Friday, May 11, 2012

Big Boy Milestones

Ryan continues to turn into a big boy before our very eyes. He is full swing into "I can do it myself" phase and gets very angry if we try to help him too much. This week alone Ryan has started to do fasten his seat belt by himself and can now zip his own coat. While I love the freedom of not having to do everything for him, it's a little sad too. He's getting to be such a big guy!

Wesley has a big milestone this week too - he starts tee ball! This will be his first team sport and I'm a little anxious about it. Wesley isn't a big sports kid, but he's going to be a Diamondback with his best friend, so think it will be a good experience. Now if only practice wasn't at 8:00 on Saturday mornings. I guess this is just a warm up for fall when both boys will be playing soccer.

No comments: