Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Love You More

My mom and I went out to eat the other day and the paper band around my napkin said, "I love you more than bacon." Since bacon is Wesley's favorite food, I thought it would be cute to take it to him.  He really liked it, hugged me and told me "And I love you more than Ree" - the Pioneer Woman and one of my favorite bloggers/tv cooks.

Last night Wesley gave me a note that said, "I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much."  As he handed me the note he said, "I didn't have room to write how much I love you because it's like a thousand hundred times through the universe much." 

That's a lot of love!

No comments: