Monday, May 14, 2012
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I have not fallen head over heels in love with a house that we have no chance of buying because our house isn't on the market yet. And I do not dream about said house. And I do not fear I will cry when it sells.
I did not have a moment of utter and complete panic when Duane and I realized that we each thought the other one had Ryan at the store.
We did not give Ryan a sippy cup to drink out of after he spilled his big boy cup for the third time. And he certainly did not throw a complete tantrum about having to drink out of it.
I was not equally happy and bummed that I had to work on Mother's Day. And my kids fighting had absolutely nothing to do with my conflicted emotions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment