Monday, July 08, 2013

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

I am not already stressing about how to spend my 40th birthday, when it is still 3 months away! And there is no way I'm considering blowing the whole thing off for a family trip to an indoor water park.

I did not find myself a little jealous that Wesley (who seems to have inherited my sensitive stomach) can read an entire chapter book in the car with no ill effects, while just checking Facebook for more than a couple of minutes at a time in the car makes me carsick.

I do not have to repeatedly tell Wesley to quit changing the rules of his make believe video game so Ryan can play too. In what world does that make sense?

I am not totally and completely over the rain we've been having. And I have not begun to pray for bright and sunny 90 degree days.

When Ryan came up to me with a devilish grin on his face and said, "Mama, I really really love you," my response was not, "What did you do?"



No comments: