Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
I did not find myself wondering how much it would cost to take my wrinkled clothes to the dry cleaner and just have them pressed there. I couldn't possibly hate ironing that much.
I did not tear up when my brother offered to pick my kids up one afternoon to make life easier for Duane and myself.
I did not come very close to impulse buying a bunch of cheap toys because I didn't have goody bags for Ryan's birthday party. And there's no way I actually talked myself out of what would have been an expensive decision.
There is no way I volunteered to change the diaper of a friend's baby. I mean, I just got my second child potty trained in early 2012 so why would I subject myself to that again? Couldn't have happened.
I certainly didn't short the amount of beer I needed to boil some bratwurst just so I would be "forced" to finish a bottle. Nope, not me!
I was not a teensy bit excited when it sounded as if Wesley was going to lose his voice from a summer cold. What kind of mom does that?

No comments:
Post a Comment