Monday, July 22, 2013

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

I did not take a week off work from my job as a librarian to do the equivalent of 40 story times a week during VBS. That wouldn't have made any sense.

I did not completely lose any semblance of cool when, an hour past my dinner time, the chicken came in from the grill burned to a crisp on the outside, but raw inside.

I did not worry/obsess over which bathing suit to wear to Zoombezi Bay (which, we all know means which bathing suit I felt the least fat in), only to get there and realize that there are a lot of people who have obsessed about it more and I could have worried a bit less.

There is no way that I got so lucky as to have a hubby that would get up and go get me special coffee when I got a phone call at 5:30 in the morning and had to head out of town on a family emergency.


No comments: