Sunday, July 07, 2013

Not Forgotten

Sometimes I find myself wishing for Sanders. I wish I had him to snuggle while I watch tv, or to bury my face in his fur. I often feel like I'm the only one who misses the Puma Boy, but it turns out that this is not the case.

About a week ago, Wesley asked me to bring a box home from work so he could make a play house for Cleo. He strung some of her favorite toys from the ceiling of the box and covered it with artwork so she'd be enticed to enter.

I was looking at the box the other night and saw these pictures on it.

"You Cleo"

"Brother Guss" which should be spelled G-U-S


"Sister Sady" which should be spelled S-A-D-I-E

"Dead Brother Sanders" which made me want to laugh and cry at the same time
At least I know Wesley remembers the Old Man Cat and still considers him part of the family.

No comments: