Let's see, what has been going on in our corner of the universe?
- Ryan has been invited to two birthday parties this weekend. He is absolutely beside himself with joy, because it's the first time it's been HIM who was invited, not a tag-a-long with Wesley.
- Speaking of Ryan, when I dropped him off at preschool this morning, the little girl he has a huge crush on was walking in. He asked me to please get my phone out and take a picture of her. I said no, because even though they are in the same class, I'm not sure she knows he exists and it would be creepy and stalkerish of me to start snapping pictures of random kids.
- I was sick yesterday and it made me miss my Sanders even more than I usually do. When he was around, he stuck to me like glue whenever I was sick. It was like his kitty mission to make me feel better. There was an ache in my heart (as well as my tummy and throat) yesterday while I rested and medicated.
- It's time to plan summer activities for the kids. In addition to VBS, I think we are going to sign each of the boys up for a half day, week long summer camp. There is an additional art camp that I think Wesley would like and Ryan wants to take tennis lessons. We'll have to see what we can work out since my mom is going to have her other shoulder replaced this year.
- I was the guest reader in Wesley's classroom today. I read two of my favorite picture books and Wesley beamed the entire time. After I was done, I quietly asked Wesley if I did OK. "You were great!" he assured me. Awwww
No comments:
Post a Comment