Friday, March 22, 2013

It Seemed Like a Good Idea


This is how I feel right now. I am Wonder Woman! I am Super Mom!

Today I
  • took Wesley to school

  • took Ryan to school

  • got all the shopping for Easter baskets done

  • printed out coupons for the Easter Bunny to leave the boys

  • picked Ryan up from school

  • had a nice lunch with my mom where Ryan ate 3/4 of his meal without any complaint

  • bought a fabulous Easter outfit for Wesley

  • picked out some pants and school shirts for the boys

  • went to World Market to pick up the Biscoff I've been craving

  • more than doubled the steps needed to meet my goal on my step counter

  • picked Wesley up from school on time

  • dug out my weights and exercise DVD and exercised for the first time in MONTHS

  • made a dinner of chicken parmesan meatballs that everyone seemed to like

  • put what I hope and pray will be the final coat of green paint in Wesley's room

  • put some laundry away
And now I'm multitasking by watching tv, reading a book and enjoying a glass of wine. AND I have plans to get up early and exercise again before I have to get ready for work.  My only worry is that I'm going to look like this tomorrow.


No comments: