So, here's another update.
- Ryan did pretty well at the birthday party he attended yesterday. I mean, he didn't really know anyone so he was pretty shy at first. He didn't eat any of the lunch because it was hot dogs and he doesn't like hot dogs, but he eventually came out of his shell and had a really good time. He's been talking about it nonstop!
- I must have given Wesley whatever illness I had the other day - and of course, he got it worse than I did. Poor guy didn't eat a single bite of dinner and still managed to throw up. At 7:00 he asked if he could put his jammies on and go to bed. Now that's sick.
- I wish I was a little more patient with the sickie. I can sit and snuggle with the best of them. I will get crackers and 7-Up for him. I can watch mindless tv and give medicine. However, I am not my mommy best when having to clean up after someone who is sick. THIS PART IS A LITTLE GROSS - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Wesley has been vomiting and has yet to successfully make it to the bathroom for any of these episodes. At least part of the deposit ends up on the floor somewhere. Instead of feeling bad that he is so sick, I get annoyed that my 7 1/2 year old can't get himself to the bathroom in time. I'm seriously considering making him carry a bucket! What kind of mommy does that make me?
- Ryan has another party today. This time with his classmates from preschool, so I think it will go a little more smoothly. I'll let you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment