Monday, March 25, 2013
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did not go into paranoid mommy mode when my friend and co-worker wasn't at work at her normal time and had nothing on her public calendar. And I certainly didn't start texting her to make sure she wasn't in a ditch somewhere.
I was not super proud of myself for doing a little yoga at lunch one day, only to eat a gigantic chocolate cupcake less than two hours later.
I have not told Wesley that he has to learn how to ride his bike before he is allowed to get a skateboard.
I did not force the boys to go outside and ride bikes/scooters around the block because it was relatively warm outside and I wanted to wear them out.
I did not catch myself right as I was about to ask Duane if he knew where Sanders was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment