Monday, March 04, 2013

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not get so caught up in the beautiful weather one day that I actually half considered skipping feeding the children dinner and taking them for ice cream sundaes instead.

I did not get annoyed with Duane for eating his dinner without myself and the boys even though he was the one who had to leave the house early and the "planned" dinner was only reheated pizza.

There is no way I installed a new game on the iPad and handed it over to the boys so I could have some peace and quiet and do my own thing on the desktop.

I did not make giant double chocolate cookies instead of the giant peanut butter cookies I have been hungry for just because the boys requested the chocolate ones.

I did not buy some sparkly confetti nail polish just because Ryan insisted that it would look great on me.

I certainly did not burst into tears when the stupid quiche I was making for dinner flat refused to cook. And there is no way I married a guy who is incredibly understanding, cleaned up the mess and ordered me spaghetti and meatballs instead. And even if that all happened, I did not blame the whole thing on the old oven and not any lack of skill on my part.

No comments: