See that sweet little boy in the above picture? That adorable guy is STUBBORN!!! Stubborn like no one I have ever met before.
Want to know how stubborn this kid is? How about two examples from today alone?
This child is so stubborn that he sat on the potty for nearly 20 minutes this morning with his legs tightly crossed, refusing to go even though his diaper was dry all night long. In case you are wondering, he did eventually give in and go. Of course, later on today he refused to go to the bathroom for 7.5 hours. He didn't want to mess his pants, but he didn't want to go potty either.
This child is so stubborn that when I couldn't find his soccer ball hat and put a red fleece hat on him instead, he waited until the last possible moment as I was closing and locking the door to snatch the hat off his head and toss it into the house, ensuring the offending object would be safely locked inside.
The teen years do not bode well for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment