Truth be told, I feel kind of funny bragging on the kids on my blog. I know - what's the point of a blog if you can't brag about your kids on it. That's kind of the whole point, right?
We got Wesley's report card for the second grading period today and I couldn't be more proud of him. There are no letter grades in Kindergarten, but he made improvements in the areas he needed to do better in AND (the part that makes librarian mommy the most proud) he is reading at a middle first grade level! That means he's going to be moved to the advanced reading group!! He's participating more in class (although the teacher would still like more participation) and he can nearly count to 100 in sixty seconds! Now that's pretty impressive.
We're awfully proud of Ryan these days too. He's doing wonderfully well with potty training. He has almost filled up his "no accidents" chart and we'll be heading for a family night celebration at the bounce house soon. I think we might even ditch the diapers overnight in the next few days. Oh to be diaper free! The very thought of it gives me happy goosebumps!
No comments:
Post a Comment