Saturday, January 21, 2012

Just Like the Big Guys

Duane and I have been trying to get the boys hair cut for at well over a week now. I don't know what's going on at the Cookie Cutters around town, but there are no appointments to be found! We were getting pretty sick of having Beiber 1 and Beiber 2 hanging around the house, so we decided to take them to the barber shop where Duane gets his hair cut.

Some of you may remember that we attempted this feat a year or so ago with disastrous results. To be honest, I'm surprised the guys that own the place didn't cringe the moment we walked in the door, but the boys did much better this time around.



The haircuts aren't quite as stylish as the gals at Cookie Cutters get them, but they look a LOT better. And most importantly, these guys had better lollipops!

No comments: