Monday, January 30, 2012

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not injure myself in the first week of my new exercise routine. That would have embarrassing and only serve to illustrate why I have avoided real exercise for nearly a decade.

I did not stress out about how busy the weekend would be when it was weekend that I worked and the only person who would be ridiculously busy in our house was Duane.

I was not more excited about Duane's new glasses than he was!

I totally bought Confetti Cake Pop Tarts because I thought the kids would want to try them and not because I wanted to try them. I'd never justify a junk food purchase by saying it was for my kids.

There is no way on earth I accidently deleted Wesley's favorite movie from the DVR. And even if I did, I certainly did not go buy it after discovering it wasn't scheduled to be on TV for a while. And even if both those things were true, I know I didn't present it to Wesley as a reward for a good report card instead of fessing up that I erased his show.

No comments: