I considered breaking these stories up into three different posts (especially since I was a big old slacker his week and neglected to work up a Not Me Monday for tomorrow) but they really aren't much more than shorts.
This morning Ryan wanted computer time but we were trying to get him to eat breakfast. "I think my tummy wants computer," he told us.
Fast forward to this afternoon. Wesley picked out some Valentine stickers at the store and couldn't wait to get home to make a card for C. Ryan decided to make her a card too. Sure hope this gal doesn't come between brothers.
Finally, fast forward to tonight. Uncle Kirk and Aunt Susan came over for a while. At one point, Aunt Susan commented that she was cold. Ryan climbed down from the chair he was sitting in, crawled up into Susan's lap and started "nuggling" her to help her warm up. So sweet!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment