A couple/few weeks ago you posted something on facebook on being let down by the next installment of a series (I think) you were reading and that you were disappointed. I was so hoping it wasn't about Mockingjay, but was too afraid to ask. Looks like I was wrong! :-) I can't wait for this one.
I don't like this countdown AT ALL! Mockingjay come out the same day that Isaac starts kinergarten and its a constant reminder of how quickly that day is coming. :(
2 comments:
A couple/few weeks ago you posted something on facebook on being let down by the next installment of a series (I think) you were reading and that you were disappointed. I was so hoping it wasn't about Mockingjay, but was too afraid to ask. Looks like I was wrong! :-) I can't wait for this one.
I don't like this countdown AT ALL! Mockingjay come out the same day that Isaac starts kinergarten and its a constant reminder of how quickly that day is coming. :(
Post a Comment