Sunday, July 11, 2010

What the Doctor Ordered?

My aunt Carol had her knee replaced last week. She's currently in rehabilitation for a week or so, so we decided to pay her a little visit today. I mean, really, what could possibly make a person feel better than a visit from an (almost) 2 year old and a (nearly) 5 year old?

Ready to hit the road! This boys could make anyone feel better!

Wesley took a book with us and "read" it to Carol to help her feel better.

I LOVE that my aunt was texting her friend from her bed!

Duane played a little Mozart on a little Ryan.


And Ryan LOVED it!


That was pretty much our visit in a nutshell. The boys were loud, but pretty well behaved (I think the lollipops helped!) I'm pretty sure the woman in the adjoining room was REALLY glad when we left, but I'm also pretty sure Carol enjoyed seeing the boys - and that's all counts.

No comments: