
There is no way I said, "We can't do that. We need to spend the money on bills," when Duane proposed a four night trip to New Orleans at a five star hotel AND the extra money to pay for it. That would have been crazy!
I would never had tried to log onto my email using my library card number as my username and my library pin number as my password. I mean, what kind of dork would that have made me?
I am certainly not torn between being proud of Ryan's strong throwing arm and accuracy and mortified that his favorite target is his big brother.
I do not find it hysterically funny that Wesley has named one of his imaginary cats "Old Pot Cat" because, according to him, the imaginary cat's favorite thing is "old pot". After all, I am a mature, grown up and know that Wesley means a cooking vessel and not anything else.
I was not extremely disappointed that the stupid snow storm forced us to cancel our plans for a night out with the International Dinner Club from work. Why would I be upset just because it was the first time since Ryan was born that we actually had a sitter(s) lined up and were able to go?
I would never had tried to log onto my email using my library card number as my username and my library pin number as my password. I mean, what kind of dork would that have made me?
I am certainly not torn between being proud of Ryan's strong throwing arm and accuracy and mortified that his favorite target is his big brother.
I do not find it hysterically funny that Wesley has named one of his imaginary cats "Old Pot Cat" because, according to him, the imaginary cat's favorite thing is "old pot". After all, I am a mature, grown up and know that Wesley means a cooking vessel and not anything else.
I was not extremely disappointed that the stupid snow storm forced us to cancel our plans for a night out with the International Dinner Club from work. Why would I be upset just because it was the first time since Ryan was born that we actually had a sitter(s) lined up and were able to go?
No comments:
Post a Comment